AFFILIATES HELP FAQ:
What is an affiliate?
An affiliate is someone (you) who can sell on behalf of the seller (Musical Gurus). You make a commission of 20% off of everything that you sell through your referring URL. A referring URL is a web address on http://musicalgurus.com that people will go to and access the store. Whenever they purchase something you get a commission.
How much money do I make off each sale?
You make 20% of off everything you sell through your referring URL.
How do I become an affiliate?
More info about the Affiliates Dashboard.
Through the Affiliates Dashboard you can manage your Affiliates URLs, statistics of your sales, graphs, referrals, visits, creatives and your settings. Let’s discuss each menu item of the Affiliates area portal:
- Affiliates URL: This is where you setup your URLs that people will go to in order for you to get credit for the sale. You can create as many referring URLs. They must be on the http://musicalgurus.com website for your URL. You cannot create a referring URL from another website. For more questions please send an email to email@example.com and we’ll get back with you within 24 hours.
- Statistics: This is where you can see statistics on how your sales are panning out. This is great for keeping up with your sales.
- Graphs: Just another way of looking at your sales and commissions.
- Visits: This area tracks the number of visitors you have for each referring URL.
- Creatives: This is where you’ll manage text or banner links that you will use to drive traffic to your website.
- Settings: This is where you manage your PayPal email address and profile settings.
How exactly does being an Affiliate work?
Being an Affilliate of Musical Gurus is really simple. You just fill out the form to become an affiliate and you will be redirected to your Affiliate Dashboard. From there you will generate a URL by putting an address in the URL Generator and giving it a Campaign name if you like, then click on the big orange button Generate URL. This will generate a Referral URL that you will copy down and use to refer people to. Whenever someone visits MusicalGurus.com through your referring URL any purchase they make you will make a 20% commission off of. Just for referring someone to the site. It’s the easy!
Can I be an author and an affilliate?
Yes! In fact we encourage you to do that because you’ll make just that much more money. If you’re an author, you’re already making 80% of your sales in commissions so by referring someone to your online storefront you could make and additional 20% as the referrer and your normal commission on top! It’s a win-win situation!!
If you still have questions about being an affiliate please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back with you within 24 hours. Or you can use the below contact form to reach out, whichever you prefer.